2019 NortonLifeLock Cyber Safety Insights Report
Consumers report their experiences with identity theft and cyber crime over the past year. Uncover this and their perceptions about privacy protection in the 2019 NortonLifeLock Cyber Safety Insights Report, an annual report surveying more than 10,000 adults in 10 countries.
In this year’s report, discover:
- The number of consumers impacted by identity theft and cyber crime in the last year
- How consumers are proactively trying to protect their privacy
- Where consumers place their trust when it comes to protecting their personal information
Chief of Cyber Safety Education, NortonLifeLock
- Press Release
- 2019 NortonLifeLock Cyber Safety Insights Report: Global Results
- How We Define Cyber Crime
Contact the NortonLifeLock Public Relations Team.