MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Norton™ LifeLock™, Symantec’s (NASDAQ: SYMC) consumer cyber safety brand, today announced that Norton 360 Deluxe is now available for download in the Microsoft Store. Norton 360 Deluxe provides consumers with important cyber safety features and helps protect their personal information and data1. Available for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 in S mode (Windows 10S), Norton 360 Deluxe is the first paid comprehensive cyber safety product to launch in the Microsoft Store.
As an early adopter and supporter of Microsoft technologies, Norton LifeLock has partnered with Microsoft for nearly 25 years to create solutions that have been used to help secure, manage and assure the availability of millions of desktops, laptops and servers running Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft applications.
“Over the years, we have developed over 200 applications to-date that run on the Windows platform,” says Samir Kapuria, executive vice president and general manager, Consumer Cyber Safety, Symantec. “We look forward to evolving our solutions with Microsoft and forging the path for protection and security solutions across their ecosystem.”
“It’s great to have Symantec, a valued security partner, delivering another protection option for Windows 10 customers via the Microsoft Store,” said Darin Fish, Partner Group Program Manager, Microsoft.
Given that Windows 10S only allows apps from the Microsoft Store, Windows 10S users now have the option to use a trusted, third-party cyber safety provider to help protect their device from cyber threats and maintain online privacy. Should Norton 360 Deluxe subscribers want to protect additional devices, their subscription can be applied to up to five Windows, Mac, Android or iOS devices.
Offered at a monthly subscription of $9.99, key features in Norton 360 Deluxe include:
- Device Security: Real-time protection for up to five devices: PCs, Macs, smartphones or tablets against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Online Threat Protection: Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when online
- Smart Firewall: Helps protect your device and data from malicious attacks and intrusive eyes by monitoring and blocking suspicious network traffic
- PC Cloud Backup2: 50 GB of cloud storage to store and protect important files and documents as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware
- Secure VPN: Access your favorite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on-the-go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption with Secure VPN
- Password Manager: Create, store and manage your passwords, credit card information and other credentials online – safely and securely
- PC SafeCam: Alerts subscribers to attempts to access their webcam and blocks those who are not authorized to access it
- Parental Control: Parental tools to help children safely explore the Internet
- Virus Protection Promise3: Our experts are available to help keep your devices virus-free, or your money back
- Dark Web Monitoring§ powered by LifeLock: We monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the dark web
To learn more about how Norton LifeLock can help protect your connected devices and online privacy, visit Norton.com.
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), the world's leading cyber security company, helps organizations, governments and people secure their most important data wherever it lives. Organizations across the world look to Symantec for strategic, integrated solutions to defend against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, cloud and infrastructure. Likewise, a global community of more than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec's Norton and LifeLock product suites to help protect their digital lives at home and across their devices. Symantec operates one of the world's largest civilian cyber intelligence networks, allowing it to see and protect against advanced threats. For additional information, please visit www.symantec.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
1 No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
2 Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
3 Restrictions apply. Must purchase, renew, or upgrade a qualifying subscription directly from Symantec, or subscribe to the Automatic Renewal service. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying subscriptions.
§ Dark Web Monitoring in Norton 360 plans defaults to monitor your email address only. Please login to the portal to review if you can add additional information for monitoring purposes.